CHIO SHIN – CHOOSE GOOD OUR GOODS
Exhibitor: CHIO SHIN BUSINESS CO., LTD.
Booth No.: M610
Our main goal is to share with our customers the passion for baking and pastry, and help them by sourcing the best products, both domestic and overseas, which meet all standards of food regulation. Because of our strategy and efforts, we could have established exclusive business relationship with many world well-known companies. We have a large range of customers going from food OEM, bakeries and restaurants to five stars hotels. Our goal is to satisfy all of our customers’ needs and meet their expectations! We only provide the best products, such as almond powder from Italy, delicious and fruity liqueur, trendy and sweet pearl sugars, and fleur-de-sel from Ile de Ré.
In 2018, during Taipei Int’l Bakery Show from March 15th to 18th, we warmly welcome you to come and visit our booth:
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 4th floor, M610, CHIO SHIN BUSINESS CO., LTD.
At the end of 2017, we imported Kirsch 40% and Wild Raspberry 40% from 3-Tannen. 3-Tannen firmly believed that cherries’ type and quality are the main factors in making perfect Kirsch. Following their principle – as much modern technique as necessary but as much tradition as possible – only small copper vessels instead of large distillation plants are in sure premium quality for all the 3-Tannen distillates. It is a must that 3-Tannen brandies are distilled at least twice to ensure sensible and optimum preparation of the delicate fruits aroma. "3-Tannen" - Kirsch 40% One secret of the “3-Tannen” Kirsch is in the selection of the cherry varieties of outstanding qualities, grown on sunny hills until a high grade of maturity. Rich smell of cherry. Ideal for all kinds of dessert and lend your dessert great aroma. "3-Tannen" - Wild Raspberry 40% Prepared solely from the wild-growing raspberries of the Bavarian Forest and of the Carpathian Mountains in Europe. Only the heart of the 2nd distillate is captured, unveiling a crystal clear, powerful Kirsch Eau-de-Vie, both complex and smooth, with a very long finish. Can be added to your dessert as a finishing touch.
In addition to 3-Tannen fruit brandy, we also imported a range of liqueur from RUSSO Italy.
RUSSO Limoncello Amalfi Lemon Liqueur 32%, obtained by the infusion of lemon peels peeled by hand, is traditionally an ideal after dinner, goes well to fresh fruit and dessert. It has strong smell of liqueur with light lemon aroma and sweetness. Fresh and smooth, not too sweet, the finish is clean and long. The yellow color is naturally originated from the lemon. RUSSO Lemon Cream Liqueur 17%, smooth with moderate lemon and rich creamy aroma. Delicious for dessert and can be used for the preparation of cocktails and cakes. Very pleasant on ice-cream, sorbetto, fruit salad or pudding. RUSSO Limoncello Mint Amalfi Lemon Liqueur 20%, made with the best lemons from the Amalfi Coast and mint. It has a fresh smell of mint; give you a spicy taste with a long finish of sweetness. RUSSO Finocchietto wild Fennel Liqueur 32%, charming and elegant light sweetness and aroma. The taste is spicy and sharp with floral notes of fennel. It can be added in chocolate to increase the smell of fennel without overpowering the flavor.
You will never forget the exquisite taste once you have tried it!
Besides, you cannot miss our main product of this show: Sicilian Almond Powder from ANTONINO AFFRONTI Italy! ANTONINO AFFRONTI strictly selected the almonds with high oil content from Sicily, Italy. The shape is flat and the taste is sweet as caramel. Not like other species of almond, Sicilian almonds are made from stem grafting of two almond trees thus, the aroma is richer. It is deal for increasing your baked products with the smell of almond. Despite of Sicilian Almond Powder, we also import Almond paste and Illy Coffee extract from them. Their delicate texture and mouth feel make them suitable for making filling.
Moreover, we also import from Les Sauniers de l'Île de Ré in France. The cooperative can count more than 80 salt workers using the traditional way to harvest the salt from the marshes. Combining traditional way to harvest and new technology for hygiene control and the packaging, the Cooperative can guarantee high quality and authenticity of their sea salt. You definitely cannot miss Fleur-de-Sel de l'Île de Ré and Coarse Salt de l'île de Ré.
Fleur-de-Sel de l'Île de Ré is rich in minerals and oligo-elements and is ideal for the famous preparation of fish or poultry cooked in a salt crust. The sea salt is obtained from the natural evaporation of sea water under the action of the wind, the sun and the heat. The salt farmers of the cooperative of Ile de Ré manually harvest the salt crystals on the clay beds of their salt marshes. Because of the delicate work and high standard of the quality, sea salt is rare and precious. It can enhance the flavor of all dishes and desserts.
According to different baking and cooking habits, we also import Coarse Salt de l'île de RÉ. The coarse sea salt is also rich in minerals and oligo-elements, obtained from the natural evaporation of sea water under the action of the wind, the sun and the heat. It is high water content, will accompany perfectly the cooking and baking of your favorite dishes.
Aside from the savory products, we provide something sweet as well. We have established a business relationship with Couplet Sugars, the company that celebrates this year its 170 years of existence and passion in sugar production. We import many trendy and high-quality products, such as Fondant Powder, Pearl Sugar C10, Couplet Pearl Sugar C40, Pearl Sugar-Strawberry and Pearl Sugar-Yellow Lemon. All products are made of sugar beet. Pearl Sugars are ideal for decorating biscuits, donuts, puff, pie, brioches, Vienna bread, pralines and ice cream, and thus sweetening your baked products and make them crispy. Couplet Sugars supply high quality sugars, that are Kosher, Halal and FSSC-22000 certified. All their sugars are gluten free.
We have imported many kinds of products such as ingredients (flour, dairy, oil, nuts, fruits, chocolate, salt, sugar, liqueur, frozen dough, vanilla bean, jam and paste), packaging and machines from all over the world. If you want to have more information about us, please come and visit our booth: CHIO SHIN BUSINESS CO., LTD, on March 15th to 18th! Our priority is your satisfaction!
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- BAKER'S KINGDOM INT'L INC. Bakery Machine BAKER'S KINGDOM INT'L INC. / 2018-02-22
- Domori Chocolate ~ new product launch @bakery show TAIWAN YUAN-MOU INTERNATIONAL INC. / 2018-02-09
- K-POT HK style milk tea maker launch into Taiwan market MILK SPRING ENT. CO., LTD / 2018-02-08
- Sanneng has become the most professional bakeware supplier in Aisa SANNENG BAKEWARE CORPORATION / 2018-02-06
- CHANMAG creates custom-made baking production line with respective planning & designing CHANMAG BAKERY MACHINE CO., LTD. / 2018-02-05
- CASS Lifestyle CASS LIFESTYLE CO.,LTD. / 2018-02-02
- Every Family Has Co., Ltd. provides new solution for your stores, guarantee revenue boots program EVERY FAMILY HAVE CO., LTD. / 2018-02-02
- AUTOMATIC PACKAGING MACHINE CHENG HUI CO.,LTD / 2018-02-01
- Just pass because of yo 奇鈺石業股份有限公司 / 2018-02-01
- East Everich Foods Co. Ltd. EAST EVERICH FOODS CO., LTD. / 2018-01-30
- The local intensive farming in Tainan - Taiwan Golden Buckwheat Co.,Ltd. TAIWAN GOLDEN BUCKWHEAT CO., LTD. / 2018-01-29
- New product NANNANGOODS LLC / 2018-01-29
- Your Expert in American Fine Groceries 夏椰行銷有限公司 / 2018-01-28
- CHIAO HO INT'L ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. CHIAO HO INT'L ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2018-01-26
- Zhanjin NewTech Material Co.,Ltd ZHANJIN NEWTECH MATERIAL CO., LTD / 2018-01-26
- Abuse of non-food grade charcoal can threaten food safety crisis LIN YI CHENG CO., LTD. / 2018-01-25
- “Freshness” is kept by heart always! HSIAO SUNG NON-OXYGEN CHEMICAL CO., LTD. / 2018-01-25
- What we have in this year AHA CORPORATION LIMITED / 2018-01-24
- Beerenauslese & Riesling on sale HI-YEN TRADING INTERNATIONAL LTD. / 2018-01-24
- DANCING TEA-12 TYPES OF TEA POWDER FOR BAKING , BEVERAGE , ICE CREAM MAKING. DANCING TEA CO., LTD / 2018-01-23