Lescure AOP butter, Lescure Whipping Cream 35.1%
Model: 500g條/250g有.無鹽/1kg片/10g迷你 , 1L
Category: Baking Ingredients & Additives
Exhibitor: TAIWAN YUAN-MOU INTERNATIONAL INC.
Booth No: M420
1. Lescure butter, made with the fresh milk from Charentes-Poitou region, which was awarded PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) in 1979. The exceptional terroir in the West France. High level of shushine and regular rainfall enable the grass, fodde, and cereals so rich and gives cow's milk a stable fat content. It thus ensures Lescure butter and cream a recognixed and consistent throughout the year.
2. The process of Lescure butter is undergo slow biolobical maturation, churning, and washing, creaming which develops a delicate haselnut and cream flavour, result in authentic butter.
4. Butter packaging include 250g, 500g butter roll, unsalted and salted, that have multipal usages on either pastry, cake, bread or cuisine.
5. 84% fat of butter sheet is speciallly suitable for crisp croissants and pastry products.
6. Lescure cream, 35.1% fat, ideal for all whipping applicaitons: decoration, mouse etc. Fresh and light taste make the products adorable.
Cantodora Shredded Mozzarella Cheese & Mozzarella log
Lemnos Cream cheese 2kg*6/ CTN
Fresco Sour Cream & Yoghurt
Italy Domori Chocolate
Products you may be interested in