Dates: March 14 (Thu.) - March 17 (Sun.), 2024
Times: 10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM (Last day until 5:00PM)
The first day is only for professions with Admission QR Code. Children under 12 years old are not admitted.
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 1、4F
Address:No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115, Taiwan Map
- Bakery plant & baking machine
- Material, Ingredients & Additives
- Baking equipment & processing machine
- Bakery Hall of Fame
- Refrigerating technology & machinery
- Finished Breads, Pastries, Cakes, Confectionery, Biscuits & Chocolates
- Gift Boxes, Packing Materials & Machinery
- DIY tools & equipment
- Bakery Auxiliary Product
- Coffee / Ingredient
- Coffee Machine / Equipment / Tool
- Beverages / Drink mix
- Baking Equipment, Processing
- Baking Ingredient, Finished Product
- Bakery Store
- Taipei B.I.S Association
- Theme Pavilion
- The Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA
- Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Taipei Bakery Association
- Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd.
- Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government
- International Federation of Chinese Bakery & Confectionery Association
- International Union of Bakers and Confectioners
- United Bakery Association ROC
- Taiwan Confectionery, Biscuit & Floury Food Industry Association
- China Grain Products R & D Institute
- Taiwan Gateaux Association
- Taipei B.I.S. Association
- National Kaohsiung Hospitality College
- Taipei Kai-Ping Culinary School
Raw Space (3m x 3m)
Without partition, carpet or any display facility
Standard Booth (3m x 3m)
Partition Walls, Carpet. Reception Table (100L*50W*75cmH)*1 pcs, Round Table*1 pcs, Folding Chair* 3PCS, 10W LED Spotlight(yellow light)* 3PCS, Lifted Fascia Board(50cmH) with Company Name & Booth Number* 1PCS, Distribution Box with 5A/110V Socket* 1pcs
Checks Payable: Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd
Mailing Address: 3F, No 185, Kangchien Rd., Neihu Dist , Taipei, Taiwan 114
Telegraphic Transfer bank information
Bank Name: Hua Nan Commercial Bank Ltd. Shi Hu Branch
Account name：Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd
Account no.: 179-97-000565-5
Swift code: HNBKTWTP179
Please submit your bank transfer receipt by email in advance. We will confirm your payment after we receive the money.
Booth Allocation & Meeting
- The organizers reserve the right to all booth allocation and arrangements.
- The exhibitors are organized by theme and product type.
- Booth allocation priority based on following criteria: - Number of booth(s) - Date of registration and payment.
- Exhibitors are NOT allowed to share booth numbers with exhibitors from other companies.
- The booth selection meeting will be held about December, 2023. Due to the difficulty of attending the meeting for international exhibitors, you can choose your booth location by email or authorize the organizer choose for you.
Upon acceptance of its application, each exhibitor will receive an Exhibition Manual, which provides detailed information about electrical installations, shipping instructions, travel agents, forwarding and handling agents, booth decorations, and fees for booth facilities.
Exhibitors have made payments and cancel before booth selections are eligible for a 50% refund; after booth selection receives NO refund. Exhibitors who violate the policies below will be removed and prohibited from future events:
- Booths are not transferable.
- Products displayed must abide the exhibition theme.
- If the exhibition is delayed or shortened due to any force majeure factors, such as strike, natural disaster, national emergency mobilization, epidemic situation, earthquake, typhoon, flood, etc., the exhibitor shall not ask the organizer for compensation or refund. If the exhibition is cancelled, the necessary expenses will be deducted and the refund will be given to the exhibitor. The organizer shall not be liable for the derivative expenses of the exhibitor.
- Once the 50% deposit for an exhibition booth or an exhibition fee has been paid, it cannot be refunded.
- Companies or institutes who violate the policies below may be removed and banned from future TIBS events for 2 years: - Booths rented by participating companies cannot be transferred in private or utilized by companies with a name other than the company name used during application. - Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the bakery industry.
- The organizer will not be responsible for damage caused by natural disasters. Exhibitors are encouraged to purchase insurance to cover natural disasters.