Dates: March 26 (Fri.) - March 29 (Mon.), 2021
Times: 10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM (Last day until 5:00PM)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 1、4F
Address:No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan Map
Ticket Redemption for Overseas Buyers
Any registrant with foreign nationality, overseas residence or a company established abroad, you can visit the exhibition by showing your 'Admission QR Code', after filling out the information.
(Documents or business cards are required during admission for verification.)
* Identification and business cards are required during admission for verification. Please follow the regulations, for those who violate the rules, the organizer might restrict you from attending the exhibition.
* The 'Admission QR Code' is only valid for the registered user. ( Each QR Code is valid for one day)
* For subsidy applications, please proceed to the Overseas Visitors counter.
Buyers invited by organizer, exhibitor or corporate partner can enter the invitation code and fill out your personal information to get your 'Admission QR Code' for free admission to the exhibition.
(You may login to [Member Center] and show your “Admission QR Code”.)
* The 'Admission QR Code' is only valid for one-day admission for the registered user. Separate codes are required to redeem admission tickets for different exhibition days.
Tickets would be sold onsite
|NT$100, Eligibility Criteria for Concession Tickets: Senior ages from 65-69 or visitors with disabilities and one accompanying person (Must provide disability manual).|
|Seniors over 70 years old and children under 12 years old are free to visit (Please proceed to VIP check-in area to show your ID for verification and have your hand stamped).|
- After redeeming your ticket, you may login to [ Member Center ] → [ Admission ] → and finally the [ Ticket Redemption ] page to see your ticket status.
- Pets are prohibited except for guide dogs.
- All visitors must be in appropriate attire. Those in slippers will not be allowed entry.
- Bakery plant & baking machine
- Material, Ingredients & Additives
- Baking equipment & processing machine
- Bakery Hall of Fame
- Refrigerating technology & machinery
- Finished Breads, Pastries, Cakes, Confectionery, Biscuits & Chocolates
- Gift Boxes, Packing Materials & Machinery
- DIY tools & equipment
- Bakery Auxiliary Product
- Coffee / Ingredient
- Coffee Machine / Equipment / Tool
- Beverages / Drink mix
- Baking Equipment, Processing
- Baking Ingredient, Finished Product
- Bakery Store
- Taipei B.I.S Association
- Theme Pavilion
- The Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA
- Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Taipei Bakery Association
- International Federation of Chinese Bakery & Confectionery Association
- United Bakery Association ROC
- Taiwan Confectionery, Biscuit & Floury Food Industry Association
- China Grain Products R & D Institute
- Taiwan Gateaux Association
- Taipei B.I.S. Association
- National Kaohsiung Hospitality College
- Taipei Kai-Ping Culinary School
- Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd.
- Universal Communication Group, Ltd.